12.07.2007

I WISH I COULD BE LIKE CALVIN HARRIS

i can not get enough calvin harris. first it was 'acceptable in the 80s' then it was 'colours' then 'the girls' and now i am stuck on his remix of the mitchell brothers 'michael jackson'

watch and wish.



"I wish I could move like Michael Jackson
Spin around have the world in a gaze
I wish I could move like Michael Jackson
Hit the ground, glide across the stage
I wish I could move like Michael Jackson
Getting down with my shoulders shakin
I said, I wish I could move like Michael Jackson

When I took a deep breath, and lifted my head up
That's when I wanted to be the man in the mirror
Right after I saw the zombies in Thriller,
I was no longer scared.
So I got a copy of Bad on VHS
Stayed up watching it to way past ten.
Played the car park scene over again and again,
religiously like a prayer."


No comments: